EXPRESS TUITION FEES DATABASE (2023 entry)
Price is a key driver of student recruitment and therefore understanding the tuition fee market is paramount during these unprecedented times.
Drawing on our own experiences of setting tuition fees and conducting portfolio reviews, we have developed a solution that is the perfect fit for UK universities.
S Squared Insights Limited are pleased to confirm our E2023 database – retaining all the benefits of our E2021 and E2022 database, plus exciting new features.
Details for our E2023 database will be released on this page soon – to find out more, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Our solution contains Home and International Fees for all UG and PGT courses at UK Universities. This includes all levels of qualification, modes of delivery, Part Time and Full Time courses.
Our final database including all UK universities is available in April, with editions available from January prioritising competitor institutions and Russell Group Universities.
Our Data Science led methodology allows us to ensure data quality, accuracy and completeness while also delivering the final solution Three months earlier than is traditionally available.
We are maintaining our E2021 price of £5,750 for E2022. For pricing details of our E2023 database, please contact us at email@example.com.
In addition, the following will be included at no additional cost, including three features unique to our product:
UG Entry Requirements
Database Primary Key
HECoS and CAH Groupings
New Course Identifier
For more detailed information, contact us:
– All UK Universities – Including UKPRN, INSTID, University Affiliate Group and Region
– All UG Courses (Home and International Fees) – Including UCAS course code
– All UG Course IELTS and A-Level entry requirements (no additional cost)
– All PGT Courses (Home and International Fees)
– Foundation, Bachelors, Masters, PGDip, PGCert
– Full Time and Part Time
– On Campus, Blended and Distance Learning
– Duration of Course
– Unique identifiers including UKPRN, UCAS Course Codes, Database Primary Key to link to previous years and Course Index to identify parent courses
– JACS Principal Subject, CAH2 and HECoS groupings for all courses
– Fee Type Identified i.e. Annual vs. Total
– Annualised fee included for all courses
– The only database available that contains every variant of an individual course (e.g. Part Time, PGDip, PGCert and DL) to give complete picture of the landscape
– JANUARY 2023 RELEASE – **Over 30 UNIVERSITIES’ (including All Russell Group and University of St Andrews) Fees Available
– APRIL 2023 RELEASE – **All UK Universities’ Fees Available
–> This is three months earlier than is traditionally available to UK Universities, with releases available from October at no additional cost.
**Subject to university fee publication date
In order to deliver the detailed and timely solution that universities require to effectively conduct fee setting and portfolio reviews, our data science team deploy a 3 stage process to ensure data quality, accuracy and completeness.
1. Data collection: data science methodology used to automatically download data from respective university sources.
2. Data cleaning: ensure data for each university is consistent and consequently fits into our database template.
3. Data checking: thorough and comprehensive check of all data entries against data sources.